Membership Drive 2022-2023 – Dues payable September 1st.
Please mail your $50.00 annual membership dues to:
WCNA PO Box 0971, Broken Arrow, OK 74013-0971
For additional information or to pay dues with PayPal click here.
The following positions are currently open on the Wolf Creek Neighbors Association board. Anyone interested in serving on the board, or with questions concerning these positions should contact Al Graffeo at firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Broken Arrow Trash and Recycling Carts Guidelines
All carts should be:
- Placed at the curb by 7 am
- Wheels touching the curb
- 3 feet of space between each cart
- 8 feet away from all obstructions.
Trash and Recycle Cart Spacing Details
- Leave space for a mail vehicle to access the mailbox.
- If possible, place your carts on the opposite side of your driveway from the mailbox
- Carts should be placed at least 8 feet from any obstruction including vehicles, basketball hoops, light poles, and mailboxes.
- Carts should be placed in the street with wheels against the curb.
Most holidays your pick up day will slide forward one day. (Monday pickups will be on Tuesday; Tuesday pickups will be on Wednesday; and so on.)
For more information about cart placement and other program information, visit https://www.brokenarrowok.gov/government/solid-waste-and-recycling/trash/cart-information
Wolf Creek Estates neighborhood features mature trees, 900 well-kept homes and friendly people.
A great place to visit, and a great place to live!