UPDATE: Wolf Creek subdivisions streets rehabilitation construction project
Anticipated start date – early to mid-November
· About every 30 days, the City will give a 30-day outlook on which streets are coming up. Updates will be posted on social media, including Next Door.
· As the contractor moves to a new area, signs will be placed at the entrance to those areas to alert drivers.
· If access to someone’s driveway will be inhibited for longer than a couple of hours due to work near their driveway, door hangers will be placed on that home prior to that work starting. General instructions will be included on the outdoor signs.
· Any major delays or schedule changes will also be posted on Next Door, and sent by Robo-call.
· For questions regarding the project contact Tim Robins, Construction Manager, 918-259-2400, ext. 7340
Important information Regarding Wolf Creek Refuse Service
Broken Arrow City Code Enforcement officers have notified us that some residents in the Wolf Creek subdivision are putting their trash out too early prior to collection. Following is an excerpt of the code regarding when trash can be placed at the curb.
(c) Household refuse and yard waste shall not be placed at the curb prior to 5:00 p.m. the day before collection day.
For full text of the code regarding refuse service visit our City Codes/Contact page.
Wolf Creek Estates neighborhood features mature trees, 900 well-kept homes and friendly people.
A great place to visit, and a great place to live!