UPDATE: Wolf Creek subdivisions streets rehabilitation construction project
For schedules and a map of upcoming street work see Wolf Creek Construction Handout .
June Update - Wolf Creek Subdivision Rehabilitation
The asphalt portion of the project is now 100% complete. The concrete streets portion is in the final 20% of completion with crews performing concrete patching between Boston St. and Washington. Weather pending, pavement patching should be done in the next two weeks. Crews will then fall back and finish sidewalk ramps and ancillary sidewalks that were impacted by constant rain fall events. They are pushing to complete as fast as possible, but it may be just after July 4th that they are complete and demobilized.
April Update – Wolf Creek Subdivision Rehabilitation
The contractor has progressed north of Gary Street and is working on concrete pavement patches between Gary Street and W. Boston St. The asphalt crews have arrived onsite and are currently installing pavement patches and crack sealing throughout the asphalt streets. Milling crews are complete with edge milling throughout and the 1 inch overlay is scheduled to start. The contractor is on track to have the project complete by June 1, 2019.
As of March 25, 2019 – Wolf Creek Subdivision Rehabilitation
Currently the project has over 50% of the concrete streets and sidewalk work complete throughout the subdivision. By the end of the week the contractor intends on being complete south of Gary street to 101st with all concrete work. They will then continue with the current 2 concrete crews northward with the remaining concrete work.
Starting the week of April 1st, the asphalt crews will mobilize onsite to start the mill and overlay of the asphalt streets portion. They will start by performing street patches identified and then roll into the required mill and overlay of the asphalt streets. This work is scheduled to last 3 weeks in duration. The entire project is scheduled for completion by June 1, 2019.
During the asphalt mill and overlay operations, signs will be posted on the streets that will be affected with that week’s work. Residents are asked to keep vehicles off of the roadway during this time to allow for the asphalt operations. Flaggers will be in place to direct traffic during construction.
· About every 30 days, the City will give a 30-day outlook on which streets are coming up. Updates will be posted on social media, including Next Door.
· As the contractor moves to a new area, signs will be placed at the entrance to those areas to alert drivers.
· If access to someone’s driveway will be inhibited for longer than a couple of hours due to work near their driveway, door hangers will be placed on that home prior to that work starting. General instructions will be included on the outdoor signs.
· Any major delays or schedule changes will also be posted on Next Door, and sent by Robo-call.
· For questions regarding the project contact Tim Robins, Construction Manager, 918-259-2400, ext. 7340
Wolf Creek Estates neighborhood features mature trees, 900 well-kept homes and friendly people.
A great place to visit, and a great place to live!