Wolf Creek Neighbor Association – Open Positions
The WCNA (HOA) has an immediate need for a Beautification director. Duties would include oversight and direction of neighborhood cleanup efforts along with normal entrance maintenance.
In addition, we still have a need for an administrative person. Duties would be to record, file and distribute board and general membership meeting minutes. This person would serve on the board.
For additional details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE: Wolf Creek subdivisions streets rehabilitation construction project
Anticipated start date – early to mid-November
For schedules and a map of upcoming street work see Wolf Creek Construction Handout .
As of February 4, 2019:
Crews have completed the concrete ramps and sidewalk repairs in the asphalt street portion of the project. Due to weather inconsistencies, crews are waiting for some more favorable weather to do the asphalt, likely when they see a few weeks with forecasts above freezing. Another concrete crew has been mobilized and is in the process of removing concrete street panels currently. Crews are on track for their original completion date.
· About every 30 days, the City will give a 30-day outlook on which streets are coming up. Updates will be posted on social media, including Next Door.
· As the contractor moves to a new area, signs will be placed at the entrance to those areas to alert drivers.
· If access to someone’s driveway will be inhibited for longer than a couple of hours due to work near their driveway, door hangers will be placed on that home prior to that work starting. General instructions will be included on the outdoor signs.
· Any major delays or schedule changes will also be posted on Next Door, and sent by Robo-call.
· For questions regarding the project contact Tim Robins, Construction Manager, 918-259-2400, ext. 7340
Wolf Creek Estates neighborhood features mature trees, 900 well-kept homes and friendly people.
A great place to visit, and a great place to live!